Replica of Reichsschatzmeister Franz Xaver Schwarz s Ribbon Bar (German Ribbon Bars) for Sale (by ww2onlineshop.com)
Replica of Reichsschatzmeister Franz Xaver Schwarz s Ribbon Bar (German Ribbon Bars) for Sale (by ww2onlineshop.com)

Replica of Reichsschatzmeister Franz Xaver Schwarz s Ribbon Bar

Product Code: RI060
Availability: In Stock
Price: USD$69
Qty:  

Reichsschatzmeister Franz Xaver Schwarz's Ribbon Bar

We are proud to offer custom made, high quality German made reproduction ribbon bars. We can currently offer ribbon bars with 2-9 ribbons. We can provide ribbon bar for Imperial Germany, Reichswehr, and Third Reich. Bundeswehr ribbon bars are also available on special request. Prices start at $10.00.

Please contact us to custom made a German Ribbon Bar for you!
Just send us the photo of the ribbon bar to us!
email: support@ww2onlineshop.com 
 
Franz Xaver Schwarz (27 November 1875[1] - 2 December 1947) was a German politician who served as Reichsschatzmeister (National Treasurer) of the Nazi Party (NSDAP) during most of the Party's existence.

Günzburg was founded in about 70 BC by the Romans to defend the borders of their land along the Danube; it was known as Castellum Guntia, Gontia or Contia. The name comes from that of the Celtic goddess Gontia.[2] It consisted of a fort, later replaced by at least one other on the same site, a fairly large civilian settlement and most likely an important bridge over the Danube.

After the Romans left in the fifth century, the Alamanni tribe settled there. In around 700 the nearby castle of Ricinis was mentioned by the Cartographer of Ravenna as one of the five most important castles of Alemannia. In 1065 first documentary evidence appears of the town itself as Gunceburch.

In 1301 the town became part of the Habsburg house and was developed into the centre of the margraviate of Burgau; for a time it was even the capital of all Further Austria.

Very near Günzburg is the site where the "Leipheim Horde" was defeated by the Swabian army in 1525 during the German Peasants' War. The same site saw the first flight by a Messerschmitt Me 262 in 1942.

On the ninth of October, 1805, elements of the Sixth Corps of Napoléon's Grande Armée assaulted Austrian positions in Günzburg. The first assault was initiated by the 25th Light Infantry and the 27th and 50th Infantry Regiments of the Line (under Pierre-Louis Binet de Marcognet), while the second consisted of only the 59th Infantry Regiment of the Line, under Mathieu de la Bassé - around one thousand Austrian prisoners were taken, and six guns captured. In 1806, through the Franco-Bavarian alliance, Günzburg was integrated into the Kingdom of Bavaria.

In April 1945, near the end of the Second World War, the city of Günzburg was bombed by the allies. Among other targets that were severely damaged or destroyed were the nearby town of Denzingen, the castle, and a munitions train that was in the train station.

Günzburg is the birthplace of Dr. Josef Mengele, medical officer at Auschwitz concentration camp.[3]

Günzburg has flourished, boasting a thriving downtown shopping area, scenic views of the nearby historic castle, and one of the top five Legoland theme parks in Germany. It is also home of the soccer player Stefano Celozzi.

Write a review

Your Name:


Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!

Rating: Bad           Good

Enter the code in the box below:



Credit Card Payments EV SSL Certificate
Powered By OpenCart
WW2MEDALS LIMITED © 2019
email: support@ww2-medals.com