The Danzig Cross (German: Danziger Kreuz) was a Nazi decoration of the Free City of Danzig. Box/Case is not included.
The Danzig Cross was instituted in 31 August 1939 as two grade decoration by Danzig Gauleiter Albert Forster. It was awarded to those who contributed to building up the Nazi Party in the free city.
In all 88 first class crosses and 253 second class crosses were awarded, most of them in a ceremony in 24 October 1939.
The Danzig Cross was designed by Benno von Arent.